Longer graduate list and easier requirements

You will need to have gained one of the following qualifications or a combination of studies from accredited educational institutions in Western Australia.

(registered by ASQA).

     More occupations on the Graduate List: https://migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-western-australia/occupation%20lists

Work experience requirement in WA now is only 6 months or job offer for 6 months contract

At least two years study in Western Australia

You must have studied at an accredited Western Australian educational institution, full-time and face-to-face, for at least two years. You can use study from different qualifications to make up the two years. This can include university/higher education; VET (Certicate III level); and/or English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS). This is two years living and studying in Western Australia.

To discuss your ellegiblity, please book a consultation here

Free assessment     Book a Consultation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *