Changes to the graduate list and the requirements

A Western Australian qualification

You will need to have gained one of the following qualifications or a combination of studies from accredited educational institutions in Western Australia.

(registered by ASQA).

     More occupations on the Graduate List:

At least two years study in Western Australia

You must have studied at an accredited Western Australian educational institution, full-time and face-to-face, for at least two years. You can use study from different qualifications to make up the two years. This can include university/higher education; VET (Certicate III level); and/or English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS). This is two years living and studying in Western Australia.

Free assessment     Book a Consultation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *