State nomination applications for the Subclass 491 Skilled Regional Work and Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visas are open.
- You need to commit to living and working in South Australia for two years from when you arrive, with a view to long-term settlement
- Your occupation must be listed on the State Nominated Occupation List as available. Access to a supplementary occupation list and ‘special conditions apply’ occupations are available in some circumstances.
- At least one year of skilled work experience in the last three years. Some occupations have a higher work experience requirement. If you are an international graduate of South Australia, you may be able to access a work experience waiver
- Financial capacity – sufficient funds to settle in South Australia
- SkillSelect Expression of Interest (EOI) – you need to have an EOI which meets the Department of Home Affairs criteria and Immigration SA nomination requirements.