LODGE YOUR OWN APPLICATION WITH CONFIDENCE AND SAVE
DIY versus Full Service Representation
- The main difference is that when appointed under a Full Service Representation agreement we, as your agents, are in charge of the process proactively running your case while in DIY you are in charge, you are responsible for the decisions you make while we provide you with the advice and information. We are not representing you and we are not responsible for the outcome although fully responsible for the written advice provided to you.
- It is extremely important to do the application right first time and as the system is complex and ever changing it is common for DIY applicants to miss a vital element affecting the outcome. The lodgment charges for some visa applications are very substantial so it makes sense protecting your investment by engaging a full service professional help but sometimes the financial stress is too much so low cost professionally supported DIY might be the answer.
- Also there are people who are confident in their own abilities and have done considerable visa regulations research but they just need an access to a professional help to check, verify and get advice on some finer points of the process.
- DIY is also ideal for the people who know that they can’t meet the migration requirements just yet but they are determined, at some point in the future, to complete the required qualification, the level of English or whatever it might be so they are ready to apply. They need someone to guide them, to verify their plan and get updated on the changes. For example, overseas student in Australia who study in order to find a pathway to permanent residency may find this service useful.
How does it work?
- You simply purchase from as a block of time at a deeply discounted rate. The discount is for the fact that you’re in charge of your case not us.
- You are then entitled to contact us with any questions, requesting checklists, forms, addresses and any relevant information. Also you can ask us to check over the documents to make sure everything is in order. We can go through the entire application, making sure it fulfills all the requirements, and giving advice on any corrective actions that need to be taken. If you need to discuss anything we will get together through Skype or on the phone.
- We will then bill against the deposit you’ve paid. Each time we debit your account we’ll advise you so you know exactly how much prepaid time you have left.
- Each block of time costs AUS$400 and entitles you to two and half hours of professional time by a registered migration agent. For a limited time we offer one extra free hour with first DIY block you purchase so three and half hours for AUS$400!!!
TIPS ON LODGING YOUR OWN VISA APPLICATION
Don’t leave it to the last minute
Lodging a visa can take time. Obtaining some pre-requisites like skills assessments or state sponsorship can take months. You need to start with a plan verified by a professional advisor
Do your research
Thoroughly research all the relevant requirements, documents and forms that need to be provided before lodging your visa application.
The DIY assistance we provide should ensure you are confident, well informed your documentation and the application is checked. We can assess your application and give recommendations on anything that needs to be changed or added to you application.